TGC – Dress Code & Policies
- Golf or tennis type shoes will be allowed on the course and shoes must be worn on the course at all times.
- No golf shoes with hard spikes, overshoes or stocking feet will be allowed in the dining area of the Clubhouse.
- Proper golf attire must be worn at all times. Shorts must be within 6 inches of the knee.
- Men’s attire must wear shirts with a collar or mock collar
- Women must have a shirt with a collar or sleeves. All members and guests must abide with the dress code on the course.
No cutoffs, sweatpants, muscle shirts, tank tops, sun or halter- tops will be permitted.
**Pro Shop staff have the right to ask anyone to leave the course if not properly attired. He/she will not be allowed to play until properly attired.**